Unfiled Returns

(630) 960-0500

​It is recommended that any unfiled returns, whether they be personal or corporate, income or payroll taxes, be filed as soon as possible – even if there is no money to pay any balances due. IRS can and does prosecute criminally individual responsible for not filing any tax returns while they rarely – if ever – prosecute criminally for failure to pay (unless it is related to fraud or tax evasion). In addition, arrangements can be made to pay the tax in installments, or to settle for less than the full amount. In some cases, taxes can also be discharged in bankruptcy. These options are not available, however, if the returns are not filed.

[LAW FIRM NAME] Is Here for You

At [LAW FIRM NAME], [I/WE] focus on [PRACTICE AREA(S)] and [I/WE] [AM/ARE] here to listen to you and help you navigate the legal system.

Contact Us Today

We'll gladly discuss your case with you at your convenience. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.

Hablamos Español

Kalbame lietuviškai