Hardship Appeal

(630) 960-0500

In cases involving significant economic or social hardship, taxpayers have a right to request relief from the Problem Resolution Office of the IRS, or from the Taxpayer Advocate. Under  RRA of 1998, the National Taxpayer Advocate is now more independent than ever before and has the authority to overturn enforcement decisions of IRS' collection employees. This program has limitations, however, especially in what is considered “significant hardship.”

[LAW FIRM NAME] Is Here for You

At [LAW FIRM NAME], [I/WE] focus on [PRACTICE AREA(S)] and [I/WE] [AM/ARE] here to listen to you and help you navigate the legal system.

Contact Us Today

We'll gladly discuss your case with you at your convenience. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.

Hablamos Español

Kalbame lietuviškai